Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's My Blog....

...and I will shamelessly self promote if I want to! :)
Some of you know and some of you don't, that I create and sell some really cute handmade dolls in my online shop, Made On Fifth Street.
Each doll is plush with a crinkly back, jingly inside and fun ribbon tag.  Not only that but every one of these babies is named. They are colorful, huggable and special toys.
Just ask my daughter Meadow.  She loves her pink and yellow doll named Moppy.

I also do custom orders so ask me about colors and patterns!

You will also find soft snugly rag quilts in my shop.  They are perfect for car seat and stroller blankets.


For the month of November EVERY Made on Fifth Street sale will be receiving some extra Christmas goodies in their package absolutely FREE!

Stop by for some Christmas shopping at Made on Fifth Street.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo very cute products! The dolls are super cute!

Annette W. said...

You're right...very cute!!!

Share This Idea!